- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – A driver that failed to dim the car’s headlights to oncoming traffic was arrested for marijuana possession after a traffic stop.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – First National Bank co-hosted an outdoor luncheon for law enforcement and first responders from Decatur, Miller, Seminole and Grady County this week
- ATLANTA, GA (WALB) – The Georgia Supreme Court has upheld the murder conviction and life prison sentence given to Ernest Byrd Shuman, who pleaded guilty to choking to death a 7-year-old boy in 1990 and throwing his body into the Little Ochlocknee River.
- ATLANTA, GA (WALB) – A man convicted of one of the most brutal murders in Lee County history has been granted a new trial, because he says the state didn’t give him a transcript of his Leesburg trial in 2009.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – The former coordinator of a Florida Legislature Teenage Page Program has been convicted of soliciting sex from an undercover investigator he thought was a 14-year-old girl.
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Valdosta Police Department are asking for assistance in locating Allen Dowling, 51, after he fled from officers during the search of a residence.
- HAMILTON COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) – Three people are dead after a fire breaks out in Hamilton County.
Be the first to comment