Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Monday, February 1, 2016:
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – A plane crashed claimed the lives of three in Albany this weekend
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – The future of the Pines Golf Course, a Decatur County funded 18-hole course at the Industrial Park, is in question.
- THOMASVILLE (TIMES ENTERPRISE) — Employees at Thomasville’s Caterpillar plant learned Friday their jobs will end before the year is over.
- PELHAM, GA (WALB) – The fifth and final suspect in the recent Pelham murder turned himself in to authorities Saturday.
- MOULTRIE, GA (WALB) – A week after three suspects in a deadly Norman Park shooting case pleaded guilty to lesser charges, two other teens charged in the case are expected to do the same Monday.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE.COM) – Expect warmer temperatures and rain, followed by another cool snap this week.
Be the first to comment