The following arrests and citations, occurring between March 9 and March 13, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Juvenile, 15, Pine Street, Bainbridge, robbery by sudden snatching (felony); M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Juvenile, 14, Bruton St., Bainbridge, robbery by sudden snatching (felony); M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Steven Daniel Duiett, 24, 2478 Dothan Road, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, open container, adult seat belt law, expired or no registration; T. Anderson, GSP;
- Brandon Lamar Sasser, 25, 701 Helen St., Bainbridge, parole violation-original charge sale of cocaine, SO;
- Janet Maria Cooper, 57, 802 B. Martin St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge theft by receiving stolen property, probation violation-original charge identity theft; R. Donalson, SO;
- Jimmy Lee Samuel, 45, 404 Louise St., Bainbridge, deposit account fraud (23 counts), SO.