The following arrests and citations, occurring between Feb. 5 and Feb. 6, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- John Henry Ware IV, 21, 1330 5th St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting, failure to appear; T. Miller, BPS;
- Dewayne Logan, 21, 256 Milton Miller Road, Bainbridge, seatbelt violation, driving while license suspended/revoked; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Billy Robert Good, 23, 226 Parker Road, Climax, probation violation; H. Dean, BPS;
- Derrick Edward Crews, 29, 115 Floyd Road, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, driving while license suspended/revoked, stop sign violation; V. Edmond, SO;
- Kantina Evat McHellon, 41, 111 Carroll St., Thomasville, Ga., DUI (drugs), driving without a valid license, violation of Georgia’s “Move Over Law”, reckless driving, acquiring license plate for purpose of concealing ID of motor vehicle, no proof of insurance; J. Kirkus, GSP;
- Erica Marie Nix, 24, 115 Floyd Road, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce); V. Edmond, SO.