The following arrests and citations, occurring between March 5 and March 8, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- William Terrance Condry, 29, 240 McNair Road, Havana, Fla., DUI, obstruction of law enforcement officer, driving without a license, failure to maintain lane, leaving the scene of an accident; T. Anderson, GSP;
- Lewis Lamoris Ousley, 26, 3777 Fowlstown Road, Attapulgus, probation violation-original charge conspiracy to commit aggravated assault; A. Mobley, SO;
- Charles Carter, 38, 4215 Fowlstown Road, Bainbridge, failure to appear (misdemeanor); J. Myers, BPS;
- Shirley A. Thompson, 48, 1303 5th St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor); R. Deen, BPS;
- Jaime Perez-Roland, 40, 712 Flemming St., Bainbridge, no driver’s license; B. Boyett, BPS;
- Tyree Dantrell Harrell, 29, 136 Dow Jones Road, Bainbridge, failure to appear (misdemeanor); T. Mixon, BPS.