The following arrests and citations, occurring between October 21 and October 22, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Reginald Hampton Jr., 28, Bainbridge, simple assault; R. Deen, BPS;
- William D. Blankenship, 51, Colquitt, Ga., probation violation; J. Myers, BPS;
- Jacob Mitchell Hodges, 33, Donalsonville, Ga., DUI (3rd offense), failure to obey traffic control devices; G.M. Kelley, GSP;
- Chadwick Jones, 44, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; J. Walker, BPS;
- Victoria Leigh Williams, 31, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; C. Hill, BPS;
- Reyse Andrews, 17, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; C. Hill, BPS;
- Federico Gabriel Cazuela, 51, Immokalee, Fla., no driver’s license, wrong way on a one-way street; J. Walker, BPS;
- Reginald Cardell Hampton Jr., 28, 1312 E. Water St., Bainbridge, simple assault (Family Violence Act); R. Deen, BPS;
- Wendy Dianna Lairsey, 34, 2949 Dothan Road, Brinson, Ga., contempt of court (child support); S. Hughes, SO;
- Kenneth Justin McKinney, 39, 4107 Park Place Road, Marianna, Fla., theft by taking, SO;
- Richard Eldridge Sims Jr., 35, 115 Magnolia Lane, Bainbridge, contempt of court (child support), probation violation-original charge manufacturing methamphetamine; P. Trolinger, SO.