The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 21, 2014 and July 22, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety:
- Jamar Bernard Calloway, 26, 501 Cochran Street, Cairo, Ga., obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor), simple assault; R. Day, BPS;
- Bernadette Peoples, 35, 1150 Calvary Road, Cairo, Ga., simple battery; R. Day, BPS;
- Garrett Heath Inlow, 37, 1429 Lake Drive, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, following too closely; C. Prindle, BPS;
- Angela Denise Moore, 37, 1200 MLK Jr. Drive, Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge affray, simple assault; W. Day, BPS;
- Leonel De Jesus Perez-Roldan, 22, 311 South Park Street RM 5, Chewelah, Washington, failure to drive within single lane, driving without a license; C. Prindle, BPS.
Decatur County Jail reports were not available on Tuesday and will be included in Wednesday’s report.