The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 27 and July 29, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Stephanie Lynn Griffis, 34, 611 Pine St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge forgery; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Brittany Dakota Hoskins, 23, 414 E. Crawford St., Colquitt, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked, seat belt violation; B. Lewis, SO;
- Christopher Williams, 39, 221 Lewis St., Bainbridge, contempt of court (child support); V. Edmond, SO;
- Joey Lynn McMillan, 41, 2255 Dothan Road, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct (two counts); P. Bryant, BPS;
- Sharonette Nicole Isom, 38, 2226 Cherry St., Donalsonville, Ga., no driver’s license, failure to obey traffic control devices; J. Richardson, BPS.