The Crossroads Music Festival is coming to southwest Georgia this weekend and all proceeds will benefit local farmers. Held at the Deep South Fairgrounds in Thomasville, the festival will be headlined by Bryan White and feature two days of music. Two day passes are only $25 and can be purchased at http://crossroadsmusicfestival.com/.
- NWS: Severe Weather Likely Thursday
- Congress Approves Federal Disaster Relief for Georgia Farmers
- Disaster Assistance Available for Farmers Affected by Hurricane Michael
- ELECTION RESULTS – November 7, 2017 General Election
- NEWS: Rainfall Totals, Chicken Houses Destroyed by Storm, Earthquake in NW GA and More