- COLQUITT COUNTY, Ga. (WALB) – Colquitt County health officials are warning the public after 11 people were exposed to potentially rabid bats.
- THOMAS CO., GA (WALB) – Thomas County deputies are warning the public after they say people posing as ADT employees were seen knocking on doors.
- LEE CO., GA (WALB) – Officials have identified the driver of a truck after it was hit by a train in Lee County Tuesday afternoon.
- ALBANY, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – The U.S. Court of Appeals will hear oral arguments from attorneys representing Robert Umbach and Christopher Kines on July 28 in response to federal charges against the two former Decatur County deputies.
- THOMASVILLE, GA (TIMES ENTERPRISE) — Local lawmen closed in on individuals at a Wright Street business — a site at which law enforcement agencies have received numerous complaints.
- MOULTRIE, GA (MOULTRIE OBSERVER) — A deputy’s sense of scent detected an odor that on Thursday night resulted in the seizure of several weapons, nearly $4,000 and more than an ounce of suspected marijuana.
Be the first to comment