Bainbridge Public Safety Investigators Chip Nix, Chris Avery, and Larry Funderburke arrested 22 year old convicted felon, Aaron Allen Jones, on Monday morning. Jones has been under investigation for several months. Tips led investigators to Gibbs-Miles Apartments where he was located on Monday, and found in possession of a 22 Revolver, 25 bags of Cocaine, 10 bags of Crystal Meth, Crack Cocaine, and a bag of Marijuana.
Jones has been arrested and charged with:
1) Controlled Substance – Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine (FELONY)
2) Controlled Substance – Sale, Manufacture, Distribution of Methamphetamines (FELONY)
3) Controlled Substance – Possession of Controlled Substance with Intent to Distribute Within 1000 Feet of Park of Housing Project (FELONY) X 2
4) Controlled Substance – Possession of Marijuana (MISD)
5) Possession of Firearm, Knife During Commission Of/Attempt to Commit Crime (FELONY)
6) Weapon – Possession of Firearms by Convicted Felon (FELONY)