Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Thursday, October 20, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE,, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Starting in January 2017, City of Bainbridge utility customers that are in good standing will have the option to participate in a balanced bill program, which will enable them to pay consistent amounts on their utility bill each month.
- THOMASVILLE, Ga. (WCTV) — Stolen identity — unfortunately, it’s happening to millions of Americans every day. At first glance, the surveillance video looks like a normal transaction. But what’s really happening, is two women are using stolen credit cards to buy gift cards from businesses in Thomasville.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) –A 4-year-old injured in a crash on Saturday in Albany has been released from a trauma hospital in Macon, but her 2-year-old sister remains hospitalized there.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) — The Tallahassee Police Department is searching for a missing 20-year-old man
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – At approximately 2:30 p.m., a business in the 500 block of South Patterson Street called E-911 to report an armed robbery.
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – Dothan Police have made an arrest related to a threat made against Northview High School on an Instagram account Wednesday.
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – Dothan police arrested a Florida man recently and charged him with possession of a forged instrument after authorities said he tried to use counterfeit money.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment