Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Friday, December 30, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Thursday, December 29, 2016
- THOMASVILLE, GA (WALB) – An elderly man feels that he is being targeted by burglars, again.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – A 67-year-old Albany woman has been arrested and charged with eight counts of forgery for cashing more than a half dozen fraudulent money orders.
- LOWNDES CO., GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Deputies in Lowndes County have arrested a suspect in connection with a string of break-ins, one of which was captured on sureveillance video on Christmas Day.
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – A Dothan man is under arrest and charged with two felonies after police believe he abducted a woman with whom he had a prior relationship.
- MACON, GA (MACON TELEGRAPH) – This year, the Bibb County coroner is tripling his effort to keep people safe by offering alcohol-drinking revelers a ride home.
- MEIGS, GA (THOMASVILLE TIMES ENTERPRISE) — A tabled decision was the culmination of an initial and amended motion on the vacant city manager position at Meigs’ monthly city council meeting Monday.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment