The following arrests and citations, occurring between December 9 and December 10, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Henrik Aaron Prickett, 57, 996 Country Lane, Camilla, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked (multiple suspensions); J. Bedwell, SO;
- Aressinnino Morice Scott, 25, 909 E. Carter St., Bainbridge, posssession of marijuana (less than an ounce);
- Antonio Lamar Jenkins, 17, Bainbridge, simple assault (misdemeanor), littering; T. Miller, BPS;
- Kenneth Barker, 42, Bainbridge, driving with expired tag (misdemeanor), failure to stop (fleeing or eluding); C. Strickland III;
- Demarcus Mathis, 28, Bainbridge, simple battery; C. Avery, BPS.