The following arrests and citations, occurring between June 9 and June 10, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Alisha Lynn Colwell, 33, 358 Meredith Road, Colquitt, Ga., probation violation-original charge attempt to manufacture methamphetamine; S. Laster, SO;
- Kurtis Emmanuel Miller, 36, 1661 Lonnie Road, Tallahassee, Fla., illegal possession of controlled substance, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana, driving while license suspended/revoked, drugs to be kept in original container, open container, speeding, GSP;
- Betty Loraine Connell, 51, 322 Kelley Road, Bainbridge, public drunk, prowling; C. Prindle, BPS;
- Courtney Hall, 27, 220 W. Broughton St., Bainbridge, driving without a license (unlicensed / wrong class); C. Prindle, BPS;
- Cedric Bernard Thomas, 33, 1001 Nancy Place, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, speeding (15-18 mph over posted limit); D. Cutchin, BPS;
- Jory Jelisa Ware, 22, 375 Pine Hill Road Apt. 2, Bainbridge, driving without a license (unlicensed / wrong class); C. Prindle, BPS;
- Titi Yliossa, 49, 74 Roosevelt St., Belle Glade, Fla., DUI, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor), failure to maintain lane; C. Prindle, BPS.