The following arrests and citations, occurring between Feb. 13 and Feb. 16, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Brandon Terrell Pearson, 28, 853 Attapulgus-Climax Road, Climax, driving while license suspended/revoked; T. Pait, BPS;
- Sheniqua Amber Donalson, 22, 851 MLK Jr. Drive Apt. 12-B, Bainbridge, improper backing, seatbelt violation, no driver’s license; T. Miller, BPS;
- Jimmy Lee Walker, 1903 Potter St., Bainbridge, public drunkeness, failure to appear, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, obstruction of law enforcement officer (misdemeanor); J. Long, BPS;
- Mark Avery Parish, 25, 260 River Oaks Drive, Bainbridge, cruelty to animals, simple battery; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Terrence Lamar Keith, 23, 1105 Lake Drive Apartment 1503, Bainbridge, battery, failure to appear, misdemeanor cruelty to children (three counts); H. Dean, BPS.