The following arrests and citations, occurring between December 6 and December 9, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Wade Allen, 1536 Gee St., Bainbridge, parole violation-original charge possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; SO;
- Gregory Murphy, 138 Fluitt Road, Attapulgus, bench warrant-on charge of incest and child molestation; SO;
- Bryndon Javon Dillard, 21, 2491 Fowlstown Road, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (felony)(two counts); Esquivel, BPS;
- Stevie McDonald, 375 West Bay Ave., Eagle Lake, Fla., failure to stop or return to scene of accident with damage or injuries (hit and run), failure to maintain lane, SO;
- Phillip Williams, 2489 Dothan Road, Bainbridge, simple assault; SO;
- Gina Deanne Reynolds, 28, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor); K. Ellison, BPS;
- Hunter Dewayne Strickland, 18, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), tail light and tag light requirements; C. Avery, BPS;
- Clarke Edward Lively, battery (Family Violence Act); C. Hill, BPS;
- Monica Lanette Butler, battery (Family Violence Act); C. Hill, BPS;
- Antonio Allen, probation violation-original charge sexual battery against a person under 16; Georgia Department of Probation.