The following arrests and citations, occurring between Dec. 3, 2014 and Dec. 4, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Matthew James Jackson, 34, 1006 E. Water St., Bainbridge, aggravated assault, criminal damage to property (2nd degree); K. Ellison, BPS;
- Brandon Lashawn Roberson, 25, 1820 MLK Jr. Boulevard, Brunswick, Ga., criminal interference with government property, SO;
- Lathan Michael Vanover, 32, 52 Sugarwood Lane, Thomasville, Ga., probation violation-original charge theft by receiving stolen property, SO;
- Carlton Cook, 70, 2676 Belcher Lane, Bainbridge, DUI, failure to drive within single lane, unsecured load; W. Day, BPS;
- Brittany Marie Faircloth, 22, 155 7th St., Bainbridge, probation violation; T. Avery, BPS.