The following arrests and citations, occurring between November 5 and November 8, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Eric Demond Smith, 33, Attapulgus, Ga., simple battery; C. Strickland III, BPS;
- Jana Raquel Harkins, 37, Bainbridge, DUI, driving without license on person, leaving the scene of an accident with property damage or injury (hit and run); R. Cox, BPS;
- Jermaine Jenkins, 39, Bainbridge, DUI, failure to dim headlight; M. Marchant, BPS;
- Deloris Catharine Clemons, 56, Bainbridge, public drunkenness, disorderly conduct; R. Cox, BPS;
- Glen Mason Cook, 26, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; J. Barlow, BPS;
- James Byrd, 59, Bainbridge, DUI, failure to maintain lane, open container, obstruction of law enforcement officers (misdemeanor); C. Strickland III, BPS;
- Ricky Wesely Cox, 57, 119 Robert Kelly Road, Bainbridge, deposit account fraud (two counts); S. Hughes, SO;
- Tadarius Rodriquez Howard, 20, 2550 E. Shotwell St. Lot 5, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce); D. Peak, SO;
- Forrest Marshall Jr., 47, 1732 Bethel Road Apt. 4-E, Bainbridge, driving without a license, speeding; B. Palmer, GSP.