The following arrests and citations, occurring between Feb. 22 and Feb. 24, were reported by the Decatur County Jail. This report also includes Bainbridge Public Safety arrests between Feb. 20-24.
- Teznisha Laverne Solomon, 19, 1732 Bethel Road Apt. 11-B, Bainbridge, criminal trespass; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Barry Lance Harris, 1819 Fairbanks Ferry Road, Tallahassee, Fla., criminal trespass; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Sidney Torres, 17, 1127 Water St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Shelonda Mae Wilson, 32, 201 Crawford Road, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; C. Nix, BPS;
- Jerome Curtis Salley, 52, 722 Hall St., Bainbridge, failure to appear (criminal)(two counts); T. Miller, BPS;
- Ryan O’Neal Harris, 22, 1632 Mitchell St., Bainbridge, failure to appear (traffic); T. Miller, BPS;
- Kevin Wilson, 44, 151 Fountain Drive, Bainbridge, failure to appear (criminal); T. Miller, BPS;
- Lee Edgar Glaze, 23, 251 Thornateeska Drive, Bainbridge, criminal trespass, simple battery; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Maurice Decarlo Smith Jr., 18, 211 W. Alice St., Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), tampering with evidence (felony); J. Myers, BPS;
- Brian Maurice Rucker, 34, 116 Dow Jones Road, Bainbridge, possession of controlled substance; J. Walker, BPS;
- Ira Lee Florence III, 24, 219 W. Green St., Bainbridge, DUI (misdemeanor), tail light and tag light requirements (misdemeanor); J. Myers, BPS;
- Ronnie Leon Williams, 21, 2157 Butler Ferry Road, Bainbridge, driving without a license, failure to maintain lane, obstruction of a law enforcement officer (misdemeanor); J. Long, BPS.