The following arrests and citations, occurring between October 7 and October 8, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Cessaley Diane Pearson, 27, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor); J. Bunting, BPS;
- Travis Sentele Bouie, 30, 146 Terrell Lane, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, adult seat belt law; V. Edmond;
- Christopher Monroe Brown, 33, 1019 Anderson St., Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge possession of marijuana (misdemeanor); J. Williams, SO;
- Willie James Flowers, 54, 117 Butler James Road, Attapulgus, DUI, failure to maintain lane; G.M. Kelley, GSP;
- Debra A. Powell, 51, Cairo, Ga., theft by shoplifting; C. Vaughn, BPS;
- Tyree Keivon Flagler, 20, 1511 Butler Ferry Road, Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charges of criminal trespass (two counts) and shoplifting; C. Vaughn, BPS;
- Tommy Lee Lurry, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce); C. Vaughn, BPS;
- Ira Florence, 66, Bainbridge, seat belt violation, no driver’s license; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Christopher Lovay Brooks, 21, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct, simple battery; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Marvin Miller, 49, 903 Bethel Road, Bainbridge, terroristic threats and acts, carrying a weapon without a license; J. barlow, BPS;
- Aaron Allen Jones, 20, 170 Ward Road, Attapulgus, failure to appear-original charge driving in violation of conditions of limited permit; J. Williams, SO;
- Tyrecous Bernard King, 38, 1205 E. River Road, Bainbridge, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana (less than one ounce); V. Edmond, SO;
- Terrence Lamar Leath Jr., 24, 1105 Lake Drive Apt. 1503, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge simple battery, contempt of court-child support; V. Edmond, SO.