The following arrests and citations, occurring between June 25 and June 26, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Christine Lean Johnson, 37, 1203 N. Miller Ave., Bainbridge, possession of cocaine (felony), possession of drug-related objects (misdemeanor); C. Strickland III, BPS;
- Robert Wayne Parker, 53, 1203 N. Miller St., Bainbridge, possession of drug-related objects (misdemeanor); C. Strickland III, BPS;
- Patricia Ann Green, 55, 609 Hawk St., Bainbridge, failure to appear (criminal); P. Bryant, BPS;
- Michael Brian McMillian, 26, 1315 Newton Road, Bainbridge, contempt of court (child support); J. Bedwell, SO;
- Brandon Lamar Sasser, 25, 701 Helen St., Bainbridge, possession of firearm or knife during the commission of a crime or criminal attempt, theft by receiving stolen property (felony); C. Avery, BPS;
- Tchaikovsky Williams, 446 W. Green St., Bainbridge, parole violation, BPS;
- Allen Calloway, 19309 E. South Boulevard, Blakely, Ga., possession of controlled substance (MDMA), possession of controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a housing project, giving false name or information to police, BPS.