The following arrests and citations, occurring between Oct. 28, 2014 and Oct. 29, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Christopher Jenkins, 800 James St., Bainbridge, parole violation-original charge theft by taking, SO;
- David Josey, 785 Old Eldorendo Road, Brinson, DUI, SO;
- Chrystal Eidson, 952 Hatcher Road, Brinson, DUI, SO;
- Kyle Persing, 782 Georgia Highway 93 North, Cairo, Ga., probation violation, SO;
- Kimberly Jershea Ford, 22, 428 E. College St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charges of resisting, underage consumption; J. Myers, BPS;
- Anthony Rashaun Green, 25, 10035 Old Federal Road, Quincy, Fla., DUI, failure to drive within single lane, failure to stop for stop sign; J. Myers, BPS.