The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 22 and September 24, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Jeffrey Alton Giddens, 41, 52 New Hope Road, Bainbridge, driving without license on person, failure to obey stop sign, seat belt violation; SO;
- Kimberlin Shanta Lampkin, 26, Cottonwood, Ala., printing/executing/negotiating fictitious checks (felony); M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Juvenile, 15, armed robbery (felony)(two counts); C. Jordan, BPS;
- Elisa Diana Brown, 40, 130 Tony Road, Bainbridge, criminal trespass (Family Violence Act); M. Reynolds, SO;
- Carson Brandon Givens, 40, 241 Martin Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge obstruction; D. Peak, SO;
- Tabitha Brittany Markoski, 30, 123 Pope Road, Bainbridge, theft by receiving stolen property; P. Trolinger; SO;
- Corey Alex Philmore, 25, 113 Rosa Lee Lane, Attapulgus, Ga., DUI; T. Anderson, GSP.