The following arrests and citations, occurring between December 29 and December 30, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Carson Brandon Givens, 41, 241 Martin Road, Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence Act); J. Kelly, SO;
- Jimmy Lee Harvey, 64, College Street, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor), BPS;
- Sammie Edward Singletary, 32, 1768 Boldspring Road, Ochlocknee, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked, no brake lights, adult seat belt violation; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Addie Christine Holt, 26, Climax, Ga., seat belt violation, open container; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Chance McLendon, 17, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct (misdemeanor); C. Avery, BPS;
- Jason Jeffery, 36, Bainbridge, criminal trespass, public drunkenness; T. Mixon, BPS.
Format: Name of person charged, age, address, city, charges; Arresting Officer, Arresting Agency
SO = Decatur County Sheriff’s Office
BPS = Bainbridge Public Safety
GSP = Georgia State Patrol
Be the first to comment