The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 20 and September 23, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Eric Winfred Miller, 32, Bainbridge, simple battery; C. Avery, BPS;
- Harold Enoch Jackson, 51, Climax, Ga., speeding, driving while license suspended/revoked; T. Miller, BPS;
- Johnny Lee Bouie Jr., 39, 119 Asphalt Plant Road, Bainbridge, DUI, endangerment of children under 14 (by DUI), open container, driving too fast for conditions, seat belt violation; W. Landrum, GSP;
- Kenny Michael Martinez, 29, 9044 Marston Road, Dade City, Fla., simple battery (Family Violence Act)(two counts); SO;
- Devetrice Ryshawn McIntyre, 30, Bainbridge, battery (Family Violence Act); C. Vaughn, BPS.