The following arrests and citations, occurring between August 28 and August 31, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Thomas Harold Brown, 28, 1237 E. Carter St., Bainbridge, simple battery, criminal trespass, public drunkeness; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Anthony James Cooper, 35, 120 E. Judith Drive, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting, obstruction of an officer, public drunkeness; R. Cox, BPS;
- Miguel Diego, 54, 1403 Tallahassee Highway, Bainbridge, public drunkeness; C. Vaughn, BPS;
- Micharius Alik Johnson, 18, 217 5th Ave., Thomasville, Ga., DUI (under 21 years old), violation of window tint law, reckless driving, giving wrong signal; T. Anderson, GSP;
- Calip Dewayne Jones, 33, 151 Kelly Road, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Kiersten D. Williams, 18, 1530 S. Washington St. Apartment A2, Bainbridge, no driver’s license, following too closely; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Wayne M. Aunspaugh, 28, Blakely, Ga., DUI, open container; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Calvin Taylor, 24, Bainbridge, fleeing/attempting to elude arrest, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor); C. Strickland, BPS;
- Markese E. Tomlin, 24, Bainbridge, no driver’s license, seat belt violation; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Miquel Viego, 54, Bainbridge, public drunkeness; C. Vaughn, BPS;
- William J. Sinquefield, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, failure to stop at the scene of an accident with damages or injury (hit and run); C. Strickland, BPS;
- Kiambria West, 17, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; J. Barlow, BPS;
- Demetrius Dontrea Mobley, 22, Camilla, Ga., failure to maintain lane, driving while license suspended/revoked; T. McCain, BPS;
- Crystal Leann Donalson, 32, Bainbridge, DUI, child endangerment by DUI, reckless driving; T. Anderson, GSP;
- Lesia Rena Easterwood, 50, Iron City, Ga., disorderly conduct; R. Cox, BPS.