The following arrests and citations, occurring between June 23 and June 24, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Calvin Jerome Close, 50, failure to appear; BPS;
- Latarvis Sentell Tarver, 30, probation violation-original charges of disregarding a stop sign, fleeing, driving with a suspended license; C. Prindle, BPS;
- Robert McKensley Lovett, 47, loitering, possession of drug-related object; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Juan Carlos Garcia Perez, 42, driving while license suspended/revoked, violation of window tint law; J. Myers, BPS;
- Lekita O’Neal Williams, 34, child restraint violation, driving while license withdrawn; W. Day, BPS.