The following arrests and citations, occurring between August 2 and August 5, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Eugene Smith III, 808 Fleming St., Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence Act); J. Long, BPS;
- Timothy Jerome Hodges, 37, 408 Church St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge theft by taking; V. Edmond, SO;
- Albert Soloman Perkins, 48, 169 Melissa Drive, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge manufacturing marijuana; Wayne Bryant, SO;
- Quantrez Deon Marshall, 21, 527 Monroe St., Bainbridge, DUI, failure to obey traffic control devices; T. Anderson, SO;
- Jamie Noah Green, 31, 314 Wood St., Attapulgus, DUI, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce), failure to maintain lane; W. Landrum, GSP’
- Olivia Denise Huntley, 19, 912 N. Sims St. Apt. 12-A, Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge speeding; M. Musgrove, SO;
- Troy Lee Richardson, 42, 717 Albany Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge failure to register; J. Crowder, BPS;
- Jamere Deion Scott, 28, 1125 E. Water St., Bainbridge, aggravated assault, rape, terroristic threats and acts, battery, battery (Family Violence Act); C. Vaughn, BPS.