A fire broke out this morning around 9:30 at a residence located at 400 S. Washington Street, Bainbridge. Fire and smoke poured from the home for close to 3 hours while firefighters continuously blasted the roof and interior with water. Bainbridge Public Safety was assisted by Decatur County Fire & Rescue, as well as members of Climax, Attapulgus, Brinson, Kendrick, Black Jack, and Faceville Fire Departments.
NEWS: BPS Has Busy Weekend, TSPLOST on November Ballot for Decatur County, Man Steals Mail Bin from USPS Truck and More
BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge Public Safety is requesting the help of citizens who may have witnessed two separate incidents in which pedestrians were injured by fireworks. BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – On Friday, June 30th, an anonymous […]
PRESS RELEASE On Thursday, April 1st at 8:20am, Bainbridge Public Safety, Decatur County Fire and Rescue, Decatur-Grady EMS, the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office, and the Department of Natural Resources were dispatched to the Bainbridge Marina […]
The North bound lanes of the Bainbridge Bypass were closed for nearly an hour Wednesday afternoon after a two vehicle accident. According to Bainbridge Public Safety, three people (including two children) were transported to an […]