The following arrests and citations, occurring between Nov. 19, 2014 and Nov. 21, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Alfred Dennis Hampton, probation violation; J. Bell, BPS;
- Bradley Levon Phillips, 23, 324 Meredith Road, Colquitt, Ga., DUI, failure to maintain lane; M. Kelly, GSP;
- Tyronica Hill, 46, 1020 Anderson St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Jonathan Bradlee Jacobson, 17, 219 Sunshine Drive, Brinson, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce); R. Day, BPS;
- Wanda Peterson, 42, 601 Old Pelham Road, Bainbridge, DUI, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce), possession of cocaine, possession of drug-related objects, reckless conduct; W. Landrum, GSP;
- Matthew Stephen Smith, 26, Donalsonville, Ga., probation violation-original charge transaction card fraud; J. Bradley, SO.