The following arrests and citations, occurring between Aug 18, 2014 and August 19, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Jamie Cumbie, 32, 113 Sunshine Drive, Brinson, 32, possession of hydrocodone (two counts), forgery in the first degree (two counts); R. Deen, BPS;
- Joshua Lee Owens, 31, 103 Hubert Dollar Drive #$, Bainbridge, forgery in the first degree, identity fraud, probation violation; M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Christopher Jerome Young, 26, 5811 TN Smith Road, Donalsonville, Ga., probation violation; J. Long, BPS;
- Casimiro Sanchez, 34, 1333 E. Jefferson Lot 3, Quincy, Fla., driving without a license, violation of window tint law; C. Prindle, BPS;
- Henry Lee Smart, 36, 1111 Back St., Bainbridge, probation violation; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Randy Jakel Cox, 26, 332 W. Broughton St., Apt. B, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge possession of marijuana with intent to distribute; P. Bryant, BPS.