For June and July Decatur County food inspection reports see our previous posting.
The following food facility inspections were conducted by the Decatur County Environmental Health Department:
- Hardee’s of Bainbridge, 1000 E. Shotwell Street, 90, 07/09/14
- Kay’s 101 Bar and Grill, 1037 Faceville Highway, 93, 07/14/14
- Kelley’s Country Store, 1921 Spring Creek Road, 99, 07/10/14
- Kentucky Fried Chicken, 1015 E. Shotwell Street, 94, 07/11/14
- Yesterday’s Diner / Silver Spoon Catering, 523 W. Shotwell Street, 92, 07/14/14
- Facility name, addresss, score, grade, inspection date, inspector
All inspections are classified as routine inspections unless otherwise noted.