The Bainbridge City Council will meet Tuesday, July 15 at 6:30 p.m. in its chambers at City Hall, 101 S. Broad Street, Bainbridge, with the following agenda:
- Presentation of proclamation for BAIN, Inc. recognizing the anniversary of the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Consideration of the installation of traffic-calming devices on South Washington Street
- Consideration of temporary street closures-West Street, between Broughton and Water Street, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on certain Saturdays in the fall and spring to accommodate a volunteer-run farmers’ market for downtown Bainbridge.
- Consideration of temporary street closure–streets around Willis Park to accommodate a Saturday morning bike show held in conjunction with Bainbridge Bikefest.
- Planning Commission business: initial zoning of 1717 Spring Creek Road and 125 River Oaks Drive, two properties that are being annexed for purposes of receiving city water service
- Division Presentation-Amanda Glover, Downtown Development Authority