The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 7 and July 8, 2014, were reported by the Decatur County Jail:
- Javin Deshawn Knight, 26, 712 Cemetery St., Bainbridge, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), fleeing/attempting to elude police officer, disregarding stop sign, reckless driving, tampering with evidence, driving while license withdrawn; C. Nix, BPS;
- Sarah Brandy Brock, 25, 1220 Culbreth St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge seat belt violation, driving while license suspended; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Earnest Lamar Smith, 42, 1600 Pine St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (1st); C. Prindle, BPS;
- Marie Karen Smith, 36, 1600 Pine St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (1st); C. Prindle, BPS;
- Johnny Lee Bouie Jr., 38, 1504 Powell St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge sale of cocaine; N. Godwin, SO;
- Felix Roberto Lopez, 65, 579 Powder Springs St., Marietta, Ga., failure to appear-original charge use of false documents, SO.
Bainbridge Public Safety did not report any arrests between Monday and Tuesday; BPS arrests between Tuesday and Wednesday will be included in Thursday’s report.