The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 23 and July 27, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Roger Lee Tyler, 41, 108 Dupree St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass; K. Elllison, BPS;
- Antwan Tarell Thomas, 32, 134 Philyaw Road, Bainbridge, reckless conduct (misdemeanor), discharging firearms within city limits (misdemeanor); J. Myers, BPS;
- Cody Allen Fogarty, 17, Thomasville Road, Bainbridge, no driver’s license; T. Anderson, BPS;
- Earnest Jasper Jackson, 30, 2129 Griggs Lucille Road, Blakely, Ga., possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute; V. Edmond, 30;
- Alexis Leeann Russ, 17, 808 Adell St., Bainbridge, tail light and tag requirements (misdemeanor), no driver’s license; C. Vaughn, BPS;
- Troy Lynn Harrell, 45, 1011 Pleasant Road Unit 2, Ochlocknee, Ga., speeding, open container, driving while license suspended/revoked; J. Dollar, BPS;
- Rigoberto Perez, 38, 407 Louise St., Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, brake lights and turn signals required; J. Myers, BPS;
- Eddie Henry, 53, 156 Henry Lane, Bainbridge, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor), simple assault (Family Violence Act); D. Peak, SO;
- Terrell Demadric Baker, 30, 114 Baker Phillips Road, Attapulgus, Ga., possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a Schedule I controlled substance, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime; J. Williams, SO;
- Jessie Edward Smith, 25, 116 Doe Run Place, Bainbridge, harassing phone calls and vulgar language; C. Hill Jr., SO.