The National Weather Service in Tallahassee is predicting potential severe weather for the tri-state area tomorrow evening and into the night. Here are the main points from the latest release:
- The severe threat is expected to remain isolated due to limited instability.
- The main threats will be a few damaging winds gusts and/or a brief tornado or two.
- The greatest chance for severe weather will be between the early evening hours and midnight across the Florida panhandle.
- Heavy rain of 1-2 inches will be possible, but amounts should be low enough to preclude a significant flash flood risk.
- Minor coastal flooding is possible across the southeast big bend.