A coffee shop in small town Homerville, Georgia went up in flames after a massive explosion Friday. According to reports, there was construction going on in the area and a natural gas line was hit by a piece of equipment. WALB reported that three women were injured in the explosion and are currently being treated at a Florida hospital.
The explosion knocked out the windows and one wall of the building and started a fire that crews worked to control. Eventually, the entire building was lost. The State Insurance Commission ruled the explosion accidental.