Here’s your Friday morning news roundup
- (WTVM) – Preliminary reports from the National Weather Service confirm that an EF-2 tornado hit areas of Stewart and Webster counties.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – Farmers are out replanting tonight, less than 24 hours after a storm pulled their crop out of the ground.
- GRADY CO., GA (WALB) – A popular Grady County roadway is getting a major makeover.
- SCREAMER, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – The National Weather Service visited the Screamer community on Thursday and confirmed that a tornado is what caused damage there the day before.
- MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley could face criminal prosecution after a state ethics panel found probable cause that he broke ethics and campaign finance law in a sex-tinged scandal that has engulfed him for more than a year.
- MADISON COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) – Crews around northern Florida are mobilizing to fight a massive wildfire in Madison and Taylor counties.
Be the first to comment