Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Tuesday, February 7, 2017:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Monday, February 6, 2017
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Victim identified in Monday’s Highway 27 N fatal accident
- ALBANY, GA (ALBANY HERALD) – Doughtery County Deputy Coroner addresses storm death numbers
- GULF COAST, AL (WALB) – Authorities in Florida and Alabama are asking residents to be on high alert while a triple murder suspect is on the loose.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – The Albany Police Department is investigating the death of a 26-year-old man.
- ATLANTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Severe Weather Awareness Week is Feb. 6-10 in Georgia, and Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens wants to remind homeowners and renters of some important insurance tips to protect their property from tornadoes, flooding, and other weather-related hazards.
- DOTHAN, AL (DOTHAN EAGLE) – A Dothan woman has been charged with making a terrorist threat after a bomb threat was phoned in to a local health services company, leading to evacuations of several locations.
- COLUMBUS, GA (WLTZ) – Ft. Benning soldier shot and killed after allegedly breaking into woman’s apartment
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.