Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Wednesday, December 28, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Tuesday, December 27
- TALLAHASSEE, FL (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Florida and Georgia are among seven states that will experience a gas tax increase in 2017.
- MOULTRIE, GA (WALB) – City and county leaders are pulling out all the stops to bring hundreds of jobs to Moultrie.
- PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A Pensacola serial arsonist who lit a string of fires over two years has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- LOWNDES CO., GA (WCTV) — The Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man, after a father’s surveillance video captures the stranger’s attempt to break into his vehicles.
- ALBANY, GA (ALBANY HERALD) — Sgt. First Class John VanLandingham, the commander of Georgia State Patrol Post 40, said Tuesday afternoon 11 fatalities were recorded on Georgia highways during the Christmas holiday travel period, including one in Baker County.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) – Deputies said that they found a Leon County Sheriff’s deputy badge on the waist of one of the men arrested in an empty Dollar General parking lot early Tuesday morning.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment