Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Tuesday, November 8, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Monday, November 7, 2016
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – Albany police are searching for an armed robber after the Woodall’s in the 400 block of North Westover was robbed late Monday night.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) — Tallahassee police are investigating a fatal shooting that happened Monday night.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (The News Service of Florida) – With the marathon presidential election ready to end Tuesday, a Quinnipiac University poll released Monday showed Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump remaining in a virtual tie in the critical battleground state of Florida.
- LOWNDES CO (VALDOSTA TODAY) – On Sunday afternoon, investigators with the Special Operations Division of the Sheriff’s Office culminated a nearly two month long investigation into the sale of Methamphetamine by the residents at a Bethany Drive, Hahira home.
- ATLANTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – With over 2,180,000 early ballots cast in Georgia leading up to Election Day, Secretary of State Brian Kemp announces today that Peach State voters have shattered the 2008 early voting record of 2,129,316 total early ballots cast.
- Tallahassee, Fla. (WCTV) — Dry weather and lack of substantial rain have increased forest fire chances throughout the Big Bend and south Georgia.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
Be the first to comment