Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Monday, October 31, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Friday, October 28, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – On Friday, October 28, 2016, Wesley Shane Rathel, the sheriff of Miller County, was arrested by the FBI for selling stolen firearms.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – In a press release Friday morning, Bainbridge Public Safety announced the arrest of a major drug dealer.
- MOULTRIE, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – The Moultrie Police Department is asking the public’s help in identifying and finding suspects from two unrelated crimes: one incident involving terroristic threats and another involving the theft of money from a church.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) — A north Tallahassee home is a total loss following an early Sunday morning fire.
- SUMTER CO., GA (WALB) – The death of an Americus-Sumter High School football player has been determined as an accidental drowning.
- GADSDEN COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) – Police said they have ended their investigation into the death malnourished 17-year-old boy after they arrested his mother’s boyfriend and his sister.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.