The National Weather Service and National Hurricane Center have started making more concrete predictions about the storm brewing in the Gulf of Mexico. At this time, they are predicting high winds and rain for southwest Georgia, but little chance of tornadoes. The bulk of the rain should hit from the Big Bend in Florida, south to the center of the state.
- WEATHER: Tropical Storm Shifting More West, Could Significantly Impact SWGA (Wed 8:15 a.m.)
- WEATHER: Tropical Storm Could Become Hurricane, Hit Florida Coast on Thursday
- WEATHER: Tropical Depression Formed and Heading for the Gulf Coast
- WEATHER: Tropical Storm System in Atlantic Getting Stronger
- Read the Full Tropical Cyclone Report for Hurricane Michael