The Flood Warning continues for
the Flint River at Bainbridge (US 27).
* From Monday morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 AM Sunday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 29.5 feet by early Friday morning.
* Impact: At 29.7 feet: Flood waters will reach the elevation of the
docks at the asphalt company and Flint River Grain Mill in the West
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
1035 AM EST SUN DEC 27 2015
…The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia…
Flint River at Albany affecting Dougherty County
Flint River at Newton (SR 37) affecting Baker and Mitchell Counties
Flint River at Bainbridge (US 27) affecting Decatur County
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.