The following arrests and citations, occurring between December 14 and December 15, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Afiya Jamillah Jones, 28, Bainbridge, failure to appear (criminal); J. Richardson, BPS;
- Willie Fred Williams, 29, Attapulgus, Ga., possession of controlled substance (felony); C. Nix, BPS;
- Vincent Nathan Burns, 23, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), possession of marijuana with intent to distribute; C. Nix, BPS;
- Derrick Derrell Carter, 24, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor); C. Nix, BPS;
- Carrell Leon Parrish, 26, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; J. Mills, BPS;
- Travis Dewayne Mixon, 29, 263 Brinson Airbase Road, Bainbridge, criminal trespass; T. Mixon, BPS.
Format: Name of person charged, age, address, city, charges; Arresting Officer, Arresting Agency
SO = Decatur County Sheriff’s Office
BPS = Bainbridge Public Safety
GSP = Georgia State Patrol
Be the first to comment