A Havana, Fla., woman was arrested Sunday, Nov. 22 in Bainbridge, GA, after she allegedly drove recklessly down Shotwell Street and refused to stop for police.
According to the Decatur County Jail, 28-year-old Jasmine Douglas of Havana, Fla., is currently being held at the jail, facing 24 various charges filed by Bainbridge Public Safety.
While the details of the incident are not yet fully known, we can list the charges Jasmine Douglas faces:
- Failure to maintain lane (5 counts)
- Failure to use turn signals (4 counts)
- Failure to stop at red light / stop sign (3 counts)
- Reckless driving (2 counts)
- Laying drags (2 counts)
- Driving while license suspended/revoked
- Reckless conduct
- Fleeing / attempting to elude police officer (2 counts)
- Adult seat belt violation
- Visible emission from vehicles on public roadways prohibited
According to the Decatur County Jail, Douglas had previously been arrested on October 25 and subsequently released on Nov. 18, just four days before Sunday’s pursuit.
On October 25, Jasmine Douglas was arrested by BPS and charged with: public indecency, public drunkenness, disorderly conduct and drinking in a public place, according to Decatur County Jail records.
We will update this story on Monday when we learn more about the events leading to Douglas’ arrest.