The following arrests and citations, occurring between November 8 and November 11, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- J’Marquis J’Mon Williams, 21, 416 Lake Drive, Bainbridge, criminal damage to property in the 2nd degree; SO;
- Joshua Austin Guzman, 22, Bainbridge, rape; C. Nix, BPS;
- Terboris Nickerson, 18, Pinehill, Ala., DUI, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), seat belt violation; R. Snider, BPS;
- Juvenile, 14, theft by taking (felony); C. Hill, BPS;
- Juvenile, 13, theft by taking (felony); C. Hill, BPS.
Format: Name of person charged, age, address, city, charges; Arresting Officer, Arresting Agency
SO = Decatur County Sheriff’s Office
BPS = Bainbridge Public Safety
GSP = Georgia State Patrol
Be the first to comment