The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 28 and September 29, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Willie J. Johnson, 59, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; J. Bunting, BPS;
- Willie Irvin Holland, 53, 128 N. Griffin Ave., Attapulgus, Ga., criminal trespass (Family Violence Act); M. Reynolds, SO;
- Reyanne K. Wimberly, 32, Bainbridge, theft by receiving stolen property (felony); SO;
- Antonio Santiz Gomez, 26, 190 N. Griffin Ave., Attapulgus, Ga., driving without a license (misdemeanor), leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run); T. Anderson, GSP;
- Kendall Victoria Shanttles, 17, 1712 Twin Lakes Drive, Bainbridge, marijuana (less than ounce); B. Lewis, DSPD.