The following arrests and citations, occurring between November 2 and November 4, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Brian Douglas Kelly, 37, 112 Griffin St., Colquitt, Ga., forgery in the 4th degree (misdemeanor)(two counts), giving false information or false name, obstruction of law enforcement officers (misdemeanor); C. Hill, BPS;
- Jeremy Curtis Sparkman, 28, 123 Russ St., Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence Act), giving false information or false name, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor); J. Myers, BPS;
- Altamesse Vanessa Harper, 41, 338 New St., Swainsboro, Ga., deposit account fraud (two counts); S. Laster, SO;
- Shalonda Chantel Henry, 30, 918 Palm St., Bainbridge, aiding or permitting another to escape lawful custody or confinement (felony); J. Barlow, BPS;
- Philip Emanuel Kinder, 32, 1403 Donald St., Bainbridge, escape (leaving work detail); BPS;
- Demarcus Antonio Brown, 24, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, open container; R. Snider, BPS.